Once your little one has grown just a little bit and up and ready for a new nature adventure, Coccolle Velo Air is for sure one of the baby’s favourite toys. The tricycle can be used begining with the age of 9 month, until approx. 6 years old, and that is possible due to its multiple functions.
No need to worry anymore about the comfort of the baby, as it is assured by a soft cover that dresses the tricycle’s back seat, and also the lower seat. The back seat can be adjusted in inclination, in order to offer the little one a comfortable position during occasional sleep, and the reversible seat allows the safe supervision during daily walks.
The little one will always be safe, with the help of the 3-point seat belts, and the protection bumper bar, that will not allow the fall during the ride. The tricycle’s handle bar is foldable, to allow a deeper recline of the seat while positioned faceing the parent.
Compact and easy to use, Coccolle Velo Air tricycle is fitted to with an intuitive folding system, a metal frame, height-adjustable parent steering rod, back-wheel brakes, mud guards, thus combining high-quality materials with the most recent technologies from the baby tricycle domain.
!ATTENTION! Do not use the steering rod as a lever to climb up the curb-stones or other terrain bumps!
The footrest will allow the little ones to rest their little tired feet during walks, allowing a comfortable position. The footrest is detachable and can be totaly replaced once the baby is grown enough.
The front wheel is fitted with the „free-wheel” system, activated by the push of a button. This system allow the locking the front wheel apart from the pedals, if the baby is to young to pedal.
- Reversible seat and adjustable back seat;
- EVA wheels;
- Foldable baby steering rod;
- Metal frame;
- 2 types of foot rests, for different ages;
- Integrated stroller-like functions
- Reliable braking system, due to dual back wheel brakes;
- Free-wheel system, allowing the blocking of the front wheel apart from the pedals, when the baby is too young to pedal;
- Large, extensible luggage basket, for the baby’s objects;
- 3-point safety belts;
- Integrated parent steering system;
- Adjustable hood;
- Seat cover made from sponge and textile fabrics;
- Easy-to-fold system;
- Height-adjustable parent steering rod.